Managed business communications
Create innovative ways for your people to work together,
build teams and share information, from AV calls to
desktop sharing and instant messaging.
Phone calls, email, messaging, scheduling, staff status, Microsoft 365 apps and your CRM can all come together into a single, easy-to-use system that lets you work the way you want.
Robust & reliable
With all your data hosted at our secure site, you get all the flexibility with none of the hassle. Our state-of-the-art Nutanix HCI infrastructure offers 99.999% uptime and rapid disaster recovery.
We can boast a 99%+ customer retention rate and a 97%+ customer satisfaction score from completed support tickets within the past year – two stats that outclass the industry average.
Have total control over your communication. Deal with customer calls faster and better than ever before, and reveal how you’re performing and where you could improve.
Whatever you’re using right now, we are confident that switching your business comms will significantly cut your call, line rental and infrastructure costs dramatically.
Instantly see who’s available for a call, web conference or meeting, and make it happen with a single click. Internal comms, remote working and multi-site collaboration are a breeze.
Empower your people with the flexibility to collaborate like
never before – from anywhere.
Our Business Comms Services
We offer the following products and services
for business communications:
Smart, innovative, and flexible Audio & Visual installations and support for businesses of all sizes.
3CX Hosted Phone System
Bring improvements in productivity, opportunities for remote working, and huge savings on calls with 3CX.
A dedicated virtual telephone system to handle all your phone calls, with all the telephone features you’ll ever need.
Get your business meeting, chatting, calling, and collaborating all in one place with Microsoft Teams.
Business Comms Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
What is business communication?
Business communication is the process of sharing information between employees within and outside a business. Effective communication is essential for the growth and success of every business.
Employees and management interact with each other to reach business goals, aligned with company values. It's main purpose is to:
- Improve business practices
- Keep employees informed
- Reduce errors
- Remove silos
How has technology improved business communication?
Technology has improved business communications by making them:
- Easier to use
- More reliable
Businesses can now connect with people all over the world, instantaneously.
Why is business communication important?
Business communication is important because it aims to help a business connect it's customers and employees in the best way possible.
Effective business communication can help:
- Customer engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Employee satisfaction and retention
- Interdepartmental communications
- Remote working
- Company culture
What is unified communication?
Unified Communication (UC) is a term used to describe the integration of different communication tools into one system. This can include control, integration, and management of communication channels. UC products and services can also be integrated with IT business applications, networks, and systems.
Why do businesses need unified communication?
Businesses need Unified Communication (UC) for a number of reasons.
Some of which include:
- Collaboration - Collaboration in or out of the workplace is essential for improving the productivity of your employees. With a UC platform, you can host a video, telephone, and web conference on the go and create an environment ideal for remote working.
- Time saving - Fast and consistent communication helps to reduce the time spent in passing information. With your UC solution, all your devices across the network are unified. Making it easy to make and receive calls from any location.
- Low costs - As they are centralised, UC solutions are cheaper to setup and maintain. When you choose a cloud-based system, you'll have a communication package that grows with you. That way, you only pay for what you need.
- Increased productivity - With fast communication, your employees can accomplish more tasks within the day. Whether it’s making calls, receiving communication, or sharing files, with UC, sharing information takes a short time.
- Huge efficiencies - When communication is made easy, there is fast communication between employees, management, and customers. With UC you can connect all your devices in one place.
- Security - Make calls over an encrypted internet connection, to ensure your message goes to the intended recipient only.
If you’ve got more Business Comms related questions, feel free to Get in touch
We live by our values
Our core values get to the heart of
what we’re about as a business:
Together, we win
We succeed when we communicate well across the business and build solid partnerships with our customers. Good communication, strong relationships and commitment creates a team that can deliver on its promises.
We do what we say
We never walk away from a job; never make excuses; never shirk responsibility. We always keep our promises. We regard our culture of personal responsibility as a huge asset – as it gives our customers the belief that we’ll always deliver.
Be the best you can be
We challenge ourselves to raise our game each day as a business and as individuals. As our own harshest critics, we believe we can always find better ways of delivering the best service for our customers.
Sign up to our newsletter
The latest insights, articles, and resources direct to your inbox.