Delivering first-class IT support for architects
We operate on the same professional standards that your customers expect of you, and can share insights into communicating and collaborating with your customers and colleagues.
We’ve provided IT support and digital services to the property industry for over 25 years including architects, consulting engineers, civil engineers, surveyors, and commercial property developers.
We know how vital IT is to the daily running of your business, with greater demand on your hardware from software like AutoCAD and Revit.
With your team potentially based everywhere, they will need access to their designs and files, wherever they are. On top of that, your data needs to be more secure than ever before.
With cyber-attacks increasing, we can offer a range of cyber security packages, designed to combat the latest threats. We can help you establish your own security policy, as well as recommending solutions to protect your data in the best way possible.
IT support for architects & engineers
These are some of the IT services we supply to architects and engineering companies:
- Fully outsourced ICT strategy and delivery
- Infrastructure and hardware refreshment programmes
- Secure hosted backups of data
- Bespoke database development
- Disaster recovery planning
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Gigabit networks to support CAD intensive operations
- Dedicated cloud hosting for your data
- Hosted IP telephony
IT Services for Architects
- Experience supporting data-rich environments
- A single point of accountability
- Full technical capability allied to personal service
- Turn-key support for MBO and M&A activity
- Flexible operating cost models
- Resources to support significant multi-site operations
Get started today by calling