Delivering first-class IT support for charities
We understand that, in the eyes of some, every pound spent on IT is a pound not spent on delivering the services your charity exists to provide to the community.
Experience shows that databases and data analysis are critical in moving organisations forward, and that providing communication and collaboration platforms can empower and enable maximum productivity from retained staff, volunteers and the general public.
We are delighted to have some great clients in this sector, and we believe that by remaining transparent in our dealings and professional in our service and outlook, we will continue to enjoy relationships with these organisations.
With cyber-attacks increasing, we can offer a range of cyber security packages, designed to combat the latest threats. We can help you establish your own security policy, as well as recommending solutions to protect your data in the best way possible.
Some of our IT services for charities
These are some of the services we supply to charities:
- Fully outsourced ICT strategy and delivery
- Secure campus WiFi
- Network planning
- Hardware procurement
- Connectivity services
- Hosted IP telephony
- Dedicated cloud hosting for your data
IT Services for Charities
- The highest standards of data integrity
- ICT strategy aligned to your objectives
- Experience in the charitable sector
- Transparent pricing for ease of benchmarking
- Flexible operating cost models
- Resources to support significant multi-site operations
Get started today by calling