We’ve been on a mission to improve end user satisfaction since the day we were founded over 25 years ago. As champions of premium experience-led IT services, it is who we are. We constantly challenge old assumptions and inherited wisdom, and demonstrate there are other, better ways to do things.
Acora One are the SME specialists within the Acora group, delivering a cohesive and consistent IT support experience to SMEs across the country. We offer a responsive, friendly service and grow strong relationships based on trust, helping everyone from fast-growing tech start-ups to well established law firms. Whatever our clients want to achieve, and however quickly they grow, we’re there to support them.
Based in the UK, with offices globally USA, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Kuala Lumpur and Macedonia, we now provide a huge range of market-leading managed services, Microsoft-centric business software and cloud solutions to over 300 ambitious mid-market organisations. And in response to our customers’ changing needs, and the growing threats we all face, we’ve massively strengthened our well-established cyber security capabilities.
Our mission is to unleash the potential of people through amazing IT experiences.
At Acora, we’re proud to share the values we live by. They’re not dusty abstract concepts. Our values define our culture: they act as a promise to our customers and a constant challenge to ourselves, both as individuals and as a team, to be Game-Changers.
- Be the best you can be
- We do what we say
- Together we win
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of customer accounts, developing existing relationships and spotting new opportunities to ensure profitable growth. You will create and manage a sales pipeline, regularly communicate with your customer accounts by telephone, email and in person, and oversee the customer experience throughout the business.
- Manage existing customer accounts and potential customer relationships
- Creating and managing opportunities
- Ensuring the continued year on year growth of OPEX and CAPEX sales
- Producing customer forecasts and strategies
- Meeting and presenting to customers regularly
- Escalating customer issues through the wider company
- Attending network events
- Spotting development opportunities with your customers
- Proven experience in a technically focused account management role
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Strong commercial acumen – numerate, data driven
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience of growing accounts over time
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM systems
- Candidate should be happy to travel as this role involves frequent travelling to client locations around London and Bath area
Back to the careers page.
We live by our values
Our core values get to the heart of
what we’re about as a business:
Together, we win
We succeed when we communicate well across the business and build solid partnerships with our customers. Good communication, strong relationships and commitment creates a team that can deliver on its promises.
We do what we say
We never walk away from a job; never make excuses; never shirk responsibility. We always keep our promises. We regard our culture of personal responsibility as a huge asset – as it gives our customers the belief that we’ll always deliver.
Be the best you can be
We challenge ourselves to raise our game each day as a business and as individuals. As our own harshest critics, we believe we can always find better ways of delivering the best service for our customers.
First Call Fix
Sign up to our newsletter
The latest insights, articles, and resources direct to your inbox.